Foshan Kaiya Aluminum Co., Ltd.
Kaiya aluminum is specialized in aluminum profile and we are Top 20 Enterprise of Construction Aluminum Industry" in Foshan Guangdong china and product with ISO9000 and ISO9001 standard.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500KG|
|Packaging Details:||Protect film for each profile, shrink film / kraft paper exterior for each bundle or pack as customer request.|
|Delivery Time:||20-25 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union,, T/T,, MoneyGram|
|Material:||6063, 6061||Grade:||6000.7000 Series|
|Alloy Or Not:||Is Alloy||Certification:||ISO9000, ISO9001|
|Origin Of Place:||Guangdong, China||Temper:||T5|
aluminium extrusion tube,
anodised aluminium tube
Anodized 6000 Series 13x25mm Square Tube Alloy Aluminum Extrusion Profile
1. Brand name: Kaiyamei Aluminum
2. Material: 6063
4.Thickness: General profile 0.8mm - 5.0 mm
5. Color: Bronze, silver, Gold, Black, Champagne or as your request
6. Finish: Anodize, Powder coating, Wooden grain, elecrophoresis, PVDF coating and so on,
7. Shape: Square , flat , round , hollow , oval , triangle , U - profiles , L - profiles , T - profiles, H - profiles , customized avaliable
8. Deep Processing: Cutting , punching , drilling , tapping , milling , bending , welding etc.
9. Manufacture Technological Process: Aluminum ingot► Melting and casting ► Homogenizing ►Extrusion►Aging ► Powder coating ►Pouring rubber for heat insulation ► Acceptance test► Packing ► Warehouse ►Delivery
10. Markets: Australia , Germany , North America , Africa and European countries and area
11. Packing: Protect film for each profile, shrink film / kraft paper exterior for each bundle or pack as customer request.
Advantages of the extrusion process
The extrusion process provides virtually unlimited opportunities for aluminium product shapes. Costs are cut by designing fewer components, which reduce fabrication and simplify assembly.
|These features and benefits are unmatched by other materials and processes|
|Complex integral shapes||Cost effective||Low tooling costs|
|Design flexibility||Versatility in joining||Machinable|
|Rapid prototyping||Short lead times||Wide range of finishes|
Mechanical Properties of Sections under Room Temperature
|Tensile strength test||Hardness test|
|Tensile strength Rm M pa||Non-proportional Stretching Stress||Stretching rate||Pattern thickness||HV||HW|
Questions and Answer
Q1: What is aluminum extrusion, fabrication, and anodization?
A: Aluminum Extrusion refers to a process of creating shapes with an aluminum billet or log by forcing it to flow through a shaped opening in a die. Aluminum can be extruded into standard shapes or specific designs depending on a customer’s preference.
Aluminum Fabrication refers to building aluminum components by cutting, drilling, slotting, tapping,bending, CNC machining, mechanical assembly and welding.
Aluminum Anodization is an electro-chemical process of coating aluminum with a thin layer of oxide to increase corrosion resistance and harden the surface.
Aluminum also can be dyed with various anodizing colours,which in most widely used is Brone shades.
Q3: What color you can do for powder coating? The thickness for powder coat?
A: We can do any color for powder coat as long as you can provide the color sample. Our normally powder coating thickness is 60-80um.
Q4: What color you can do for wood grain?
A: Our most popular colors are Western Red Cedar, Australia Cedar, Jarrah I, Jarrah II, Chestnut, Bush Cherry, Bush Wood, Western Wood, Snow Gum, etc. If you need any other colors, we can do according to the color samples you provide.
Q5: What’s the delivery time for samples and mass production?
A: (1). 2 weeks to open the new moulds and make samples.
(2). 3-4 weeks after receipt of deposit and confirmation of the order.
Contact Person: Mr. Kovan Jiang