Foshan Kaiya Aluminum Co., Ltd.
Kaiya aluminum is specialized in aluminum profile and we are Top 20 Enterprise of "Construction Aluminum Industry" in Foshan, Guangdong, China and product with ISO9000 and ISO9001 standard.
|Place of Origin:||Foshan, Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3000kgs|
|Packaging Details:||Protect film for each profile, shrink film / kraft paper exterior for each bundle or pack as customer request|
|Delivery Time:||15-40 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000 TONS/YEAR|
|OEM:||Yes||Alloy Or Not:||Is Alloy|
aluminum heatsink extrusion profiles,
heat sink profiles aluminium
1) Grade: 6000 series, 7000 series
2) Finish: Mill Finished, Anodizing, Electrophoresis, Powder Coating ,Polishing, Wooden grain, Sand Blasting
3) Color: Clear Satin, Bronze, Black, Golden, Silver, other colors for Powder Coating
4) MOQ: 500KG.
5) Length: 5.8-5.98m, or as customer's request
6) Sample design: It is better we can get your drawing or sample, we mainly make according to your design, and we can keep confidential for your design.
7) Sample delivery: Two weeks (one week for mould +one week making sample
8) Maximum extruder machine: 8000 tons; Minimum extruder machine: 500 ton
9) If the profiles are coutomized, we will make the sample first, after we get the confirmation from you, we will start production.
10) Packing: Protect film for each profile, shrink film / kraft paper exterior for each bundle or pack as customer request
Advantages of the extrusion process
The extrusion process provides virtually unlimited opportunities for aluminium product shapes. Costs are cut by designing fewer components, which reduce fabrication and simplify assembly.
|These features and benefits are unmatched by other materials and processes|
|Complex integral shapes||Cost effective||Low tooling costs|
|Design flexibility||Versatility in joining||Machinable|
|Rapid prototyping||Short lead times||Wide range of finishes|
Questions & Answer
Q1: What is aluminum extrusion, fabrication, and anodization?
A: Aluminum Extrusion refers to a process of creating shapes with an aluminum billet or log by forcing it to flow through a shaped opening in a die. Aluminum can be extruded into standard shapes or specific designs depending on a customer’s preference.
Aluminum Fabrication refers to building aluminum components by cutting, drilling, slotting, tapping,bending, CNC machining, mechanical assembly and welding.
Q2: What’s the thickness for anodizing? Can you do 15um?
A: Our normal thickness is about 10 um. Yes, we can do 15um and above.
Q3: What color you can do for powder coating? The thickness for powder coat?
A: We can do any color for powder coat as long as you can provide the color sample. Our normally powder coating thickness is 60-80um.
Q4: What color you can do for wood grain?
A: Our most popular colors are Western Red Cedar, Australia Cedar, Jarrah I, Jarrah II, Chestnut, Bush Cherry, Bush Wood, Western Wood, Snow Gum, etc. If you need any other colors, we can do according to the color samples you provide.
Q5: What’s the delivery time for samples and mass production?
A: (1). 2-3 weeks to open the new moulds and make samples.
(2). 3-4 weeks after receipt of deposit and confirmation of the order.
About us :
Foshan Kaiya Aluminum Co., Ltd is a comprehensive and professional enterprise integrating research, design production and sales of aluminium extrusion profiles for construction and industrial applications. There are currently 24 aluminum extrusion process lines at 500MT TO 2500MT, 5 process lines for anodizing, 3 process lines for powder coating, 2 process line for painting, 2process line of polishing and brushing. We still have 2 packing line. Our annual production capacity has reached 80,000 tons which is at the forefront of the aluminium industry in China.
Contact Person: Mr. Kovan Jiang