Foshan Kaiya Aluminum Co., Ltd.
Kaiya aluminum is specialized in aluminum profile and we are Top 20 Enterprise of "Construction Aluminum Industry" in Foshan, Guangdong, China and product with ISO9000 and ISO9001 standard.
|Place of Origin:||Foshan, Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 kg|
|Packaging Details:||Protect film for each profile, shrink film / kraft paper exterior for each bundle or pack as customer request.|
|Delivery Time:||15-40 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000 TONS/YEAR|
|Origin Of Place:||Guangdong, China||Material:||6063 Alloy|
|Finish:||Mill Finish||Alloy Or Not:||Is Alloy|
aluminium curtain rods,
extruded aluminum profiles
6063 Aluminum Extrusion Profile Mill Finish Half Round Curtain Rod Material Carving
1) Material: 6063 6060 6463 6061 T5 T6 T66,
3) Brand name: KAIYAMEI ALUMINUM
4) Origin of Place: Guangdong, China
5) Grade: 6000 Series
6) Finish: Mill Finished, Anodize, Electrophoresis, Powder Coating, Polish, Wooden grain, Sand Blasting
7) Color: Clear Satin, Bronze, Black, Golden, Silver or as customer's request
8) MOQ: 500KG. Usually 12 tons for a 20 feet container; 24 tons for a 40 feet container.
9) Length: 5.8-5.98m, or as customer's request
10) Size: Customize size, we do accorded drawing.
11) Sample delivery: Two weeks (one week for mould +one week making sample)
12) Sample design: It is better we can get your drawing or sample, we mainly make according to your design, and we can keep confidential for your design.
13) Delivery: About 25-30 days. It depends on quantity and size and customer's request.
14) Maximum extruder machine: 8000 tons; Minimum extruder machine: 500 ton
15) If the profiles are coutomized, we will make the sample first, after we get the confirmation from you, we will start production.
Mechanical Properties of Sections under Room Temperature
|Tensile strength test||Hardness test|
|Tensile strength Rm M pa||Non-proportional Stretching Stress||Stretching rate||Pattern thickness||HV||HW|
Powder coating surface treatment
Powder coating surface treatment: minimum partial thickness of coating on decorative surface≥40μm;Maximum partial thickness≤120μm.
Q: How to ensure the quality of your products?
A: ISO9001,ISO1400,CE, CQM.client reqirements, product standards,strict inspection to control raw material,production process and final products.
Q: How can we get your price ?
A: We need below information to quote for you:
1. Please send us the Drawing of profile or specific sized of profile or send us the samples
2. Surface treatment
5. FOB,CIF or Other terms
Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q: What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF
Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.
Q: What about delivery?
A: Sample delivery: 2 weeks
Delivery: About a month, the delivery depends on quantity and size.
Q: How long do you need the delivery time?
A: 1.Supply within 10-15days (product in our stock list)
2.Custom products need to be calculated according to the quantity.
If you place one container, the delivery time is about 25-30 days.
|Q: What is aluminum extrusion, fabrication, and anodize?|
A: Aluminum Extrusion refers to a process of creating shapes with an aluminum billet or log by forcing it to flow through a shaped opening in a die. Aluminum can be extruded into standard shapes or specific designs depending on a customer’s preference.
A: Aluminum Fabrication refers to building aluminum components by cutting, drilling, slotting, tapping,bending, CNC machining, mechanical assembly and welding.
A: Aluminum Anodize is an elector-chemical process of coating aluminum with a thin layer of oxide to increase corrosion resistance and harden the surface.
A: Aluminum also can be dyed with various anodizing colors, which in most widely used is Brone shades.
The extrusion process provides virtually unlimited opportunities for aluminium product shapes. Costs are cut by designing fewer components, which reduce fabrication and simplify assembly.These features and benefits are unmatched by other materials and processes:
(1) Complex integral shapes
(2) Cost effective
(3) Low costs
(4) Design flexibility
(5) Versatility in joining
(7) Offering CAD drawings
(8) Short lead times
(9) High Quality
Contact Person: Mr. Kovan Jiang